To view all of a team's members as well as to edit the team you can click on the team settings link.
From the team details page you can add and remove members to the team, update the team's name and customise the meetings and features that this team is using.
Member participation (Chickens & Pigs)
You can customize member participation in the meetings by using the hand icon toggle next to
Participants can vote in planning poker sessions and add notes in the daily standup (e.g. the Development team), whereas non-participants can facilitate the meetings but not take part in it (e.g. the Product Owner).
Each team has a dedicated set of options to modify to its needs. Any adjustments to these options will only affect the specific team. Options are available under Event settings.
For almost all options provided there is a reset functionality to set values back to defaults.
Event customizations are available on Standard and custom plans only.
Customize the retrospective meeting
The available options for the retrospective meeting are about:
- Votes visibility while in voting step, to set whether you want votes to be visible in real-time as they are cast or not. The default value is off, so as to avoid biases.
- Notes anonymity during the meeting. The default option is off so that all participants can ask for clarification questions on a note a specific member.
- Visibility of action items on Slack or Microsoft Teams if you are using one of these integrations.
- Maximum votes per member, where you set how many votes each member is able to cast on notes added in retrospective.
- Retrospective expiration days, where you set the number of days you want the retrospective to span.
Customize the standup meeting
The available options for the standup meeting are:
- Modify the standup questions, to match your specific team's needs.
- Setup synchronous standup meeting duration, to adjust the optimal meeting duration for your team.
- Setup asynchronous standup meeting timeout, to change the time of your asynchronous meeting.
Customize planning poker
Using the provided input box you can change the planning poker values to the ones that fit your team's needs. Simply add values comma separated.
You can add text as planning poker values using mapping, for example, to set values as T-Shirt sizes you should write them down as:
If you are using Slack, you can also define who will be able to close voting on an item you added.
Team mood question
On the team details page, you can enable or disable a mood question for the team. By default, this is enabled and you can change it using the respecting checkbox option Collect team mood ratings during meetings.
Set video URL for meetings
Using the team details page you can set a Video URL that your remote team can use during team meetings. By default, Team O'clock supports the https://jitsi.org/what-is-jitsi/
You can also setup the Video URL while you are in the meeting.
To view and manage the users of an organization click the Members option on the top menu. There is a list of all the users. In the list you can see available information about that users as well as the role and some of the teams that each user is a ...
To view and manage teams of the organization click Teams on the top navigation menu. There is a list of all your organization teams, displaying the count of members of the team. As an administrator, you can add a new team by clicking the Add team ...
Through the metrics page, you can follow the usage of Team O'clock services for your teams. Metrics page Metrics page is accessible from: Your organization dashboard The Team management page of one of your teams A retrospective or standup view from ...
In the Action Items page, you can have a full overview of all your teams action items, generated by your retrospective meetings. From this view, you can apply the following actions: Edit an action item Resolve or re-open an action item Filter by team ...
AI-Assist represents a set of features that leverage third-party services to provide your teams with suggestions while in a scrum meeting. To make AI-Assist suggestions available in all meetings, you need to be an administrator and enable the option ...